in CQ4 the permissions are stored to the user/group. That means transfering this permissions from author to publiaher is easy. It is just a user/group aktivation.
in CQ5 the permissions are stored to the content (nodes). That means activating the user/group will not automaticlly replicate the permissions.
How to replicate Access Rights to the publisher?
- One method is to create a package with rep:policy on the author and login to the publisher and install it. Just replicate the package from the author will not work 🙂
- Or login to each publisher and apply the ACL directly on it
Latest posts by Bouchta Lakhal (see all)
- Permissions in CQ4 and CQ5 what is the difference? - October 14, 2013
- How to use $PATH in a Widget to populate an options Data - October 14, 2013
- How to use Closed User Group (CUG) to limit access to specific pages within a published internet site - October 14, 2013
- How to disable dispatcher caching for some pages - October 14, 2013