How to use Closed User Group (CUG) to limit access to specific pages within a published internet site
- Create a closed user group
- Assign members to it
- Activate the users and the group
- Go to the root page of the restricted section you want to assign to your CUG
- In Page Properties you can enable that this page (and any child pages) belong to a CUG
- You can add a login page that members of the group will use. This is optional, if left blank the standard login page will be used.
- Add this configuration if you are using Dispatcher
Set /allowAuthorized to 0.
The following two tabs change content below.
Senior CQ 5 developer
Latest posts by Bouchta Lakhal (see all)
- Permissions in CQ4 and CQ5 what is the difference? - October 14, 2013
- How to use $PATH in a Widget to populate an options Data - October 14, 2013
- How to use Closed User Group (CUG) to limit access to specific pages within a published internet site - October 14, 2013
- How to disable dispatcher caching for some pages - October 14, 2013